The Rule Of Honor

"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, 'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven.' Such is the rule of honor."

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Gossip Got Your Tongue

  1. My conversations would not be much different. I don't tend to talk about people, well at least not in a negative or untrue fashion. Considering I don't like hypocrisy, and I don't like people who talk about others, it would be hypocritical to talk about someone, so I choose not to.
  2. I believe people do it because they yearn for knowledge, and since people have the ability to communicate, they pass it on to others as well, it's primitive. Another reason may be just to find a vice, people like me, antisocial, are so subtle that people are dying to know more about this person. If someone hears about said antisocial, they won't care whether it's true or not, they will spread the word and use their imaginary vice. I know, I was a victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality test results-Mark Fierro

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||||| 70%
Antisocial |||||||||||||||| 70%
Borderline |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Histrionic |||||||||||||||| 70%
Narcissistic |||||| 22%
Avoidant |||||||||||||||| 70%
Dependent |||| 18%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||| 34%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
personality tests by similarminds.com