The Rule Of Honor

"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, 'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven.' Such is the rule of honor."

Monday, March 22, 2010

Explanation

This is mainly towards Mrs. Jenkins here but anyone who questions me may as well read this as well.
First, Antisocial Personality Disorder happens to 3% of men in the United States, and considering I have it, I'm like 3% of the male population and 97% of the prison population. I require no pity nor help. I have made it for 15 years with this; I have already accepted the fact that I'm different, not using the word "freak", despite the fact that I am, in fact, a freak.

Next, I need to provide the basis for my beliefs. While Mrs. Jenkins has provided a reasonable argument, implying that she has kept an open mind, I still sense a closed mind. I was at this point too, but after I left the church that I was going to for a while, I needed a leader, but I had to be my own. Throwing everything I had previously believed away, I looked at the world as a heretic for the first time.

Here's part of my argument, Christianity only belonged to the Europeans at the time it was created. In North America, polytheism ruled the natives. Now according to Christianity, those who do not believe in God, would be condemned. So my question is, if all of this is true, why weren't the native North Americans given a chance at salvation?

Mrs. Jenkins, I honestly hope your wrong about Christianity, for if your right, I have no chance at redemption. According to the Book, I have already committed the unforgivable sin, blasphemy, thus I cannot be saved anymore. If you truly believe this strongly in your opinions, then I ask that you pray for my soul.

My lesson learned was hidden, when I described my situation, I presented a person who had no chance at becoming an intellectual, yet I have developed my own philosophy and theology. I have gone past my violent nature, but not yet overcome the war in my mind. I may be an antisocial, or a psychopath, but I am living proof that the human mind can overcome even the greatest obstacles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality test results-Mark Fierro

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||||| 70%
Antisocial |||||||||||||||| 70%
Borderline |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Histrionic |||||||||||||||| 70%
Narcissistic |||||| 22%
Avoidant |||||||||||||||| 70%
Dependent |||| 18%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||| 34%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
personality tests by similarminds.com