The Rule Of Honor

"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, 'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven.' Such is the rule of honor."

Monday, March 8, 2010

Lesson Learned

I am a victim to Antisocial Personality Disorder (ASPD for short), so most of the lessons I needed to take in from childhood, happened to escape me. Despite the fact that I am a natural born freak, I have the mind of anyone else, save for intellect and my religious views. The only reason that I mention this is to show that most every lesson I needed to learn, I have had to learn from experience.
As I said before, I am a natural born freak. Quiet on the outside, while wars are waged in my mind to maintain my reserved nature rather than break out in violence. I have been able to keep this way for a few years now. Yet this isn't the situation, but it helps describe the difficulty of me learning about the "social norm".
A freak on the outside, and an intellect on the inside, I studied many things, including the Bible. This book had taken my interest, being born into Christianity. Soon, I started to noticed contradictions with it and history. I began to realize that the Holy Book may be corrupt, like the Catholic popes who were supposedly chosen.
Mankind was created in God's image; that seems arrogant of people to believe. God is all powerful; I honestly believe in an all powerful being that created life, we can't possibly be a 1/3000000 freak of science. The end of the world is coming soon; honestly, I find it arrogant of people to think that people will see the end of the world in this generation, but maybe the planet is entering a chaotic era, due to the inhabiting/infestation of mankind. This is what I had learned. This is why I keep to myself, and this is why I am a freak.

1 comment:

  1. So, what's the lesson you learned? And I don't think you're a freak. Maybe confused a little, or just wandering and needing some direction...but freakish? No way. You're too nice of a guy. You're an out-of-the-box thinker, an intellectual, unique.

    I also want to encourage you to think for yourself when it comes to believing the Bible or not. I'm not saying to believe it just because someone tells you to, but I also would hate for you NOT to believe it just because someone says it is contradictory or doesn't mesh with history. The events in the Bible ARE history. There's no debate on whether the people, places, and events in the Bible are real. The real debate is whether they were able to do what they claim to have done, and be who they claim to have been (i.e. Jesus and miracles, among other things).

    So, I would encourage you, as your teacher, as a friend, and just as someone who cares, to really think for yourself when it comes to your opinions and feelings on the Bible and who God is and what He is about.

    Believe it or not, I've been a doubting Thomas myself, and really had a hard time understanding the "science" behind the Bible, especially when it came to evolution and things that seem to make sense Scientifically but not Biblically. Anyway, I won't get into all of that, I just wanted you to know there's more to the Bible than fictional characters and "magic."

    Good thoughts, Mark. Thanks for sharing your heart honestly!

    ReplyDelete

Personality test results-Mark Fierro

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||||| 70%
Antisocial |||||||||||||||| 70%
Borderline |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Histrionic |||||||||||||||| 70%
Narcissistic |||||| 22%
Avoidant |||||||||||||||| 70%
Dependent |||| 18%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||| 34%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
personality tests by similarminds.com